Wednesday, January 16, 2008



And when I finally make it upstairs, this is where I live:






Also, I went to the Museum of London today, which, I must say is disappointing. I think you can learn more about London just by walking around. It felt a little too much like a jumbled mess than a cohesive history of one of the world's most famous cities.

I was in such a rotten mood afterwards that I exited at the wrong stop and ended up in Tottenham, which was quite a happy mistake. It's a refreshing change from where I'm living Kensington--a stuffy, affluent neighborhood. In contrast, Tottenham is alive and moving and breathing, and there are little nooks and crannies that you'll miss unless you go back more than a few times. I'll be there for the Vampire Weekend show at Astoria 2 on Saturday.

1 comment:

ray de mesa said...

your crib looks cozy, mate.

i like tottenham, too. the nyu campus is around there i think? i'm probably wrong.

i heard shoreditch was pretty happening.

i'm sorry museum of london was a bust.

i love vampire weekend and you.